Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beer O' The Week!

I'm beginning a weekly episode where I'll pick a new 'Beer O' The Week', specifically one that I've recently tried. I think the Craft/Micro Brew scene we have shaping up in America is much needed and much appreciated, and they could use all the support we can give 'em.

So, without further ado, I present to you:


The Left-Hand Brewery Milk Stout

Ahh, the Milk Stout. I remember the first day I tried this guy, it was like the dawn of my second age of beer consumption. Many might scoff at the idea that combining beer and milk (parts) can be any kind of drinkable, but it's actually a LOT better than you might think. It's a sweet-stout with 6.0% ABV and lots of good ol' sweet Lactose!

The Left-Hand Brewery is a great little craft/micro brewery based in the ever burgeoning brew scene that is Colorado. You should be able to find it at your more selective beer or package stores for around $12/6pk.

No comments:

Post a Comment